Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Started


After viewing many friends' fabulous BLOGS, and after reading July's Ensign, I have decided to get started on my own. So, we are the Sheperd Family. David and I have been married for almost eighteen years and have been blessed with four beautiful children; Dakota 14, Colton 11, Sheridan 9, and Emerson 6.
This photo was taken at the Grand Canyon, where we spent Spring Break this year. We have been visiting National Parks over the past few years, which is fun for all, until Dad has the children write and essay on the visit. I think it is a wonderful idea, however, Colton swears he will never make his children write essays. (We will see.)

3 comments:

The Beals said...

Is there a national park toward the eastern US that you have been wanting to visit? We'd love to join in, and I'd love to read an essay my kids would write about it!

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

I snuck on to your blog through Mieke's - have you seen the Mexico trip slide show? Fancy, huh? Fun to see your family's adventures. i'm glad you decided to start blogging!

Olivia said...

hey sarah! i'm so glad you're blogging. i often think about you whenever i visit trisdans' blog. i wish we were still there but we're in Lehi, UT now and it's really nice :)